Note： Abstract submission extended until May 29 2017! This is the Final Extension!
Please carefully read the guidelines below before submitting your abstract.
- Abstract title should be limited to a maximum of 12 words.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words. Abstracts which exceed this limit risk not being published.
- List the full first and last name of each author. Initials are optional and permitted for middle name(s) only.
- Do not use an initial instead of a full first name.
- Examples: Arthur C. Coldstream, Peter Smith.
- List affiliation in the following format: Company/Institute, Town, State, and Country. No other detail is required.
- Do not list full postal addresses.
- Please translate foreign names of companies/institutes into English.
of Cambridge, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
Cook Regentec, Indianapolis, IN, USA
University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, Anhui, China
- References are not permitted within your abstract.
- Do not use sub-headings (eg introduction, methods, conclusion) in your abstract
- Do not use images, tables or figures. Only plain text will be published.
- Use Me2SO not DMSO if referring to dimethyl sulfoxide.
- Submissions will be accepted in British or American English.
- The reviewers' decision will be directly affected by the how clear, concise and typo/error free your abstract is. Please proof-read your abstract carefully to give your abstract the best possible chance of being selected for presentation.
- If your first language is not English consider having a native English speaker proof-read your abstract.
Funding/Conflict of Interest
- You may acknowledge the source of your funding.
- Any potential conflict(s) of interest must be declared.
- By submitting an abstract to CRYO2017 you are agreeing that the Society for Cryobiology can publish your abstract in both electronic and hard copy.